Sunday, November 29
Russian
There is little I can do right now to get ready for our trip to Kazakhstan. It's most likely a year or so away. What I can do, besides paper work, is learn some Russian. It's always nice to know a few words before going somewhere. The two most spoken languages in Kazakhstan are Kazakh and Russian. I am not sure how I could learn Kazakh here in Nebraska. I couldn't even find Russian language classes, so I turned to my good friend Pimsleur. I first met Pimsleur before traveling to the Czech Republic. He taught me enough to be able to figure things out. He hooked me up again before visiting Italy. Fingers crossed I went to the local library to see if I could find him. Jackpot! I found two different sets of Pimsleurs learn and speak essential Russian...they are currently downloading onto my ipod.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment