| When we first moved in, not bad. |
| After it was painted, blah |
| The other side with the cheap Ikea dresser I destroyed that dresser while pumped full of steroids during the rash portion of this pregnancy |
We are not finding out the gender of our baby, I can't resist an awesome surprise. I also like that not knowing the gender means I don't have to be forced into a pink princess room or some sports themed boy room.
| Here is a picture of Oliver's room, which I also think is fairly gender neutral. |
| Baby's nursery, painted the same color as Oliver's room |
It's not totally finished. Maybe I'll make a mobile, hang a mirror over the dresser, and add a few more book ledges...but it's getting closer.
Shopping list
-Crib, overstock.com (http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/London-Euro-style-Matte-White-Stationary-Crib/5997989/product.html) I spray painted all the black screws white, so they wouldn't stand out
-Chair, grandmother
-Dresser, craigslist
-Curtains, Ikea
-Shelf, book ledges, picture frames, Ikea
-Changing pad & cover, bed sheet, Amazon
-Embroidery hoops, yard sale
-Fabric, Urban Crafts
-Crib Skirt, fabric from Joanne's
-Paint Color, Atmosphere from Restoration Hardware...color matched in Olympic paint at Lowe's
-Books, donated by Oliver...learning how to share
P.S. Is baby Tylick going to be a boy or a girl? Vote on the top right of the page!
That dresser is awesome! (Well, the whole room is, but I'm totally jonesing on the dresser!) Holly
ReplyDeleteThanks, I love the dresser also and at $40 it was even more perfect!
DeleteIt looks great, Trisha! Excited for when you welcome baby #2 soon! =)
ReplyDeleteIt looks perfect! How nice!!
ReplyDeleteHaha- I just returned from Ikea today and I can spot all your Swedish schwag!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE
On my Pinterest is a mobile that I made, I can't find the blog that I got the idea from, but I can give directions if you want. The hoops on the wall made me thing of it. http://pinterest.com/pin/130182245448516602/ What if you did little pennants instead of the circles to carry the drape fabric theme on? Ok this should have been an email... sorry!
last question- How tall is O's table? I ask because I just cut down a regular table from Ikea to be Pip's play table but it seems too tall. Mine's 22" But I'm soliciting opinions.
Ok enough already, Good bye!
no idea what's going on with that wonky text. Sorry for the blathering on! And sorry for the two post. Sorry Sorry.
ReplyDeleteGood job!! Looks great!
ReplyDelete