Last spring I did a lot of work upstairs on our bathroom, Oliver's bathroom, and Lydia's room. Now it is time for some more attention on the lower level.
So here is the list for the next few months.
yeah that ceiling fan needs spray paint
see those hardwood floors, we just had them refinished
and they look amazing now
I'd add a amazing "now" photo but I just learned my
camera battery is dead and the charger is...well I'm not sure.
I'd add a amazing "now" photo but I just learned my
camera battery is dead and the charger is...well I'm not sure.
now that our floors look awesome
our table looks awful, so add table refinishing to the list
also, the place where the baseboard meets the floor really
would benefit from a quarter round molding to really finish things off
I called my handy man, he has us on the list
I've hated that light since the day we moved in
get on it already!
I've hated that light since the day we moved in
get on it already!
In review...
Kitchen table refinish
Adding quarter round molding around the baseboard
Spray paint ceiling fans on the porch
New dining room light
Whatever random projects show up along the way
GO!
Adding quarter round molding around the baseboard
Spray paint ceiling fans on the porch
New dining room light
Whatever random projects show up along the way
GO!
You sound like me!! I am itching so much to build and remodel. But I wont do anything on our current house. Praying we move soon. Or i might have to figure out what to curb my need to remodel. Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've already got a head start on the kitchen table project. Looks like a good Spring list. :)
ReplyDeleteWho's your handy man??? Is he a jack of all trades?
ReplyDeletelove the swing on the porch!
ReplyDeleteLove all your windows!!
ReplyDeleteI love the windows too! You get so much natural light! My eye was caught by the pictures across the top of your blog: we are huge Patriots fans!! Love the hats :-)
ReplyDelete