Thursday, June 6

6 months! happy half

Sweet Lydia is 6 months old!  She's all chubby, and rolly, and smiley. 








Lydia...
weighs 15.15lbs (50th%)
is 27in long (90th%)
can roll both ways and is starting to do it more often
will pick up anything around her
has sampled a few foods; sweet potato, banana, and avocado....with avocado being the most favorite
enjoys nibbling her toes
has some separation anxiety and is pretty sure her mama is the bees knees, smart girl
likes blowing bubbles
has started laughing, and it's adorable

We all love her more than we ever thought and are looking forward to the months ahead.  However, let's take a look at the months that have come before.



 
      
 

2 comments:

  1. the growth between months 5 and 6 is astounding! Happy half Lydia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started reading your blog from the beginning and I'm finally caught up.
    You have an amazing couple of kids and your adoption story touched my heart.
    I'm looking forward to reading about your future adventures!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete