My house is a pit, a mess, stuff is everywhere, but it's slowly coming together...slowly.
I managed to snap a few before photos before our moving tuck arrived. In good pre-makeover fashion the photos are not the best and I didn't wait for great lighting, makes the after photos look all the more lovely, right?
Upstairs
Downstairs
I managed to snap a few before photos before our moving tuck arrived. In good pre-makeover fashion the photos are not the best and I didn't wait for great lighting, makes the after photos look all the more lovely, right?
Upstairs
| This is the room Oliver picked |
![]() |
| Sweet Lydia's Room |
![]() |
| Kid's bathroom |
![]() |
| Hall with a sneak peek of Lydia's new paint and the closet doors I ripped out of Oliver's room |
| Toy room, upstairs loft area Is Oliver hanging a basket from the cord of the blinds, yes |
![]() |
| Our room That fan is so low, and I'm short! It will meet a new owner soon. |
| Yes, I can see my toilet from my bed, that's going to need to change |
| View from our balcony |
Downstairs
| under the stairs storage area where the kids like to hide out it's complete with lighting and electricity |
![]() |
| Guest room/Office |
![]() |
| Guest bathroom/laundry room |
| living room |
| tiny kitchen |
![]() |
![]() |
| dining room |















Can't wait to see what you do with the house! You are very good at all the DIY stuff :)
ReplyDelete