As part of the homestudy we are required to sign a bunch of release forms, get checked by the doctor, have background checks done, get fingerprinted, have reference forms filled out, write down a bunch of financial information, get copies of our birth certificates and marriage license, and answer some self study questions.
Let me just share today's productivity
-got my fingerprinting done and am sending Jim to do his tomorrow
-set up a doctor's appointment for Jim & I tomorrow
-filled out reference forms
-had Jim make the necessary copies
-did an online background check for both of us. I am so uncriminal they couldn't even find my name!! They found Jim, he has been pulled over, but has no criminal information on his record.
-filled out most of the self study questions
Our girl Michelle is coming back on Saturday. I am going to be excited to give her back all the paperwork she gave us and tell her it's her turn now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment