Saturday, January 23

library visit

Random...

If your looking for books about pregnancy there are a ton and they are all near the parenting books. If looking for books about infertility your in luck they are in the same section. A whole row of books dedicated to baby making, what to do if you can't make that baby, and what to do with the baby once it arrives. Lovely. Forgetting that adoption books are not located in that area I went poking around today. Getting frustrated I turned to the electronic catalog. Found my little shelf of books a few rows over. I was a bit surprised to notice that before the adoption section are books on caring for aging parents, to the right are books about dealing with pornography struggles, and to the left are books about joining the air force. I think I am going to slowly move the adoption books over to the parenting row.

1 comment:

  1. Love your sense of humor, Trisha. That is crazy! I am sure that there is a group of many, many people who would agree, and be willing to help us move them.

    ReplyDelete