What I do know is the trip there is long and the time difference is 12 hours. My jet lag motto has always been to just sleep. Then by the time I get to my destination I'm ready for the adventure. Jim, not so much. He likes to drink whatever they offer him, eat the little odd flavored meals, walk back and forth to the bathroom and watch all the movies. Then when he gets board will all that he starts annoying me. So today we hit up the store to get some neck pillows and some sleeping medicine. I figure if he takes sleeping medicine he won't be bothering me!
Besides packing our clothes and such we have collected somethings for the orphans. Mostly clothes. If you are interested in donating we still have some room/we can make room.
Items our agency suggests...
formula (Enfamil)
diapers (whatever size)
clothes (infant - 5T)
Also, some delegates from the US are headed to Moscow at the end of the week to meet with the Russians and figure out some kind of adoption treaty between our two counties. Go ahead and pray that the two governments come up with a good plan that all parties are pleased with.
Ahhh...hadn't thought of giving hubby the drugs...good idea! :) Can't wait to hear about your trip!
ReplyDelete