Back in February Jim and I had psych tests done as a requirement for our adoption. Mine said "has a Pollyannaish attitude" Meaning I'm overly optimistic. Since receiving this label I have been looking for this behavior in myself. Well, it's been located. I booked flights to Russia on the day all kinds of crazy news hit the fan about the future of Russian adoptions. Jim says "Trisha, if this doesn't work...what are we going to do" My brain can't even imagine thinking about that.
Lucky for us another couple is traveling at the same time to the same place as us and our agency put us in touch with them. I sent them and email and mentioned my
frustration with the current events, it looks like I found another Pollyanna.
They wrote...
"Yes, we are concerned about the recent events......quite unbelievable really!! But overall, I am refusing to believe that those events will have a negative impact on the rest of us.....staying focused and trying to keep positive!"
Keep praying.
Hi, just curious how you all are going so fast?? Are you taking a special needs child? We are wanting to do this as fast as possible and are open to all children.
ReplyDeleteDenise
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete