Thursday, May 13

so close......

part of the e-mail from our caseworker

The coordinator will give me the final decision tomorrow but she expects you will not be able to travel as planned.

-So it's not NO you can't travel, but it's so close. Please pray for us.

6 comments:

  1. WHAT? I am so confused by this. I hope you do indeed get to go!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why? I'm so sorry! I'll be praying for good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found your blog through another... My husband and I are also waiting to travel on trip one. I'm sorry to hear this news. Hopefully, it's just a hiccup and you will be on your way as scheduled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep checking back, hoping for good news. Hope everything is well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jennifer,
    What region are you with? We are waiting to travel to Kemerovo. We were told that the wait continues...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! We're in the Moscow region. Things are delayed because of the treaty stuff then?? If yes, I can't imagine how frustrating that must be.

    ReplyDelete