Sunday, May 9

vlad's study guide

I hear that many parents leave a photo book, labeled in Russian, at the orphanage so the caretakers can help the child study. Well Vlad can't be left out. We picked up a little photo book to fill with pictures of us, the house, and a crazy stuffed animal we are going to leave with him. I've also heard of parents leaving a disposable camera at the orphanage for the caretakers to snap pictures. I think it would be really special to have those pictures for him. Let's hope they are willing.
















A week and a day until we leave... Keep praying.

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures and I still ADORE that Owl. I can't wait until you meet him, then bring him home and he can hang out with the other two crazies. (Dominic and Owen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for you to go meet Rusty!!! :-) What a nice present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Meg has the same album, but right now she finds the black and white pictures so fascinating I haven't bothered to put in family pictures. Grandma was telling me today how excited you guys sounded on the phone:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a darling idea! The owl stuffed animal is way too cute!

    I can't wait to hear how the trip goes! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect idea! I'm keeping you guys, Vlad and your travels in my prayers! =)

    ReplyDelete