Thursday, September 16

approved

"It has been determined that you are able to furnish proper care to an orphan as defined in section (blah blah blah) of the Immigration and Nationality Act"
-Your friends at the Department of Homeland Security

Ya! We have been approved to have a kid!

I wonder how long it will take when we send them out updated home study...

Also, you can pat me on the back, Kansas just told me that neither Jim or I have abused children. Go us.

6 comments:

  1. Hello! I think that might be your 171-h. Look at the bottom right hand corner of the paper. In very small letters it should say form 171-h Approval of I-600A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a link to see what a 171h looks like.

    http://www.worldchild.org/china/paperchase/i171h.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!! Better change the title of this entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you! Good news...no great news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! Hope you get the home study back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! Isn't it funny that after all you have to do to get it the 171-H looks like no big deal? Ours was just a b&w print out; I almost missed what it was.

    ReplyDelete