It's been one month since we said "see ya later" to our baby. He turned into a 15 month old and I bet he took his first step, or is really really close.
In the past month we moved into our house, sent in our application to a new home study agency, updated a few forms, and are continuing to wait for our I-171H. This Friday our new caseworker is coming out to approve our home.
Hoping for a productive week.
I hope your paperwork gets in order fast. I'm very anxious to hear about your next trip. That's when your little guy finally comes home, correct?
ReplyDeleteNext trip we (I) will bring him home. Jim will be with me in Siberia for about a week. I will stay for about three.
ReplyDeleteI hope that the wait flies by and you are on your way soon. Give us a call (I sent you an email with our contact info) when you get home as it sounds like our new babies are about the same ages.
ReplyDelete