Tuesday, December 21

dining room

Our dining room is right off the front door, it was a bright welcoming to our house...too bright. Too much like a candy cane.

right after we moved in




photo we had to take for our dossier (I hope Russian judges like red...)

new paint, quiver tan...looks better than I thought it would
please note the high chair (come on Russia) and my slight attempt at Christmas decorations


7 comments:

  1. Looks great! You have a lovely home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quiver tan. Also want to point out: white trim looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely! However, I think you should have waited for the paint because that red would have been awesome for the holidays! It screams Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both, but I really like the red. Looks like a nice home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you successly go from a red paint color to a lighter color?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous,
    I know right? We hired painters and I asked if it would need primer and they said, nope. Just used two coats of Sherwin Williams, Quiver Tan and goodbye red. Our office upstairs was also that crazy red color and covered with a lighter sage color that is all over the rest of our house and it also covered well in only two coats.

    ReplyDelete