Living room




When Jim's dad was downsizing and selling his house he let us pick out some photos that we wanted. Jim's father took all these pictures when he was in college at RISD (Rhode Island School of Design) back in the day. They are quirky and really quite random. We never found a place for them at our other house, well they had a place in a box in the basement but I'm not sure that counts. They have a much better place now.


Other random photos, not related to our house being painted...
Below the above ledge are a bunch of windows. Outside the window is our deck and a bird feeder. We call it our "bird tank" You know, like a fish tank but with birds. Here are a few photos I caught of a cardinal. He comes around with some lady cardinals, a woodpecker, and some assorted finches, I just couldn't catch them with the camera.



Purchased this orchid at Lowe's in the clearance section for sad dying plants. I only purchase the sad dying ones, all they need is sun and water and I totally have those things. This one was was a sad flowers less $6.99. Ya!! I knew it would come to life.


I am glad to see your grandpa's cabinet in use in the living room. He would be happy to see it there!
ReplyDeleteSad dying plants need some sun, water and Trisha's love to make them grow. I certainly couldn't do it!
ReplyDeleteI love the ledge above the kitchen table! What a great place to put those photos.
ReplyDeleteOh, you asked what I do for the KC Symphony....I work in the development department...I am the database queen (which I think I should put on my business cards....that or Cantankerous Empress of Evil....either one will do!) You work for a KC Symphony musician? Cool...what do you do?