Wednesday, July 25

massachusetts

Tomorrow we begin our trek back to Hot Kansas.  Yes, I've renamed the state.  On our way we will visit; Upstate NY, Niagara Falls, Cleveland & Chicago (IKEA!).  For now, here is a peek at our 16 day stay in Massachusetts.

We saw a lot of friends, hung out with family, logged a number of hours at the beach, played outside, and as much seafood and ice cream as allowed. 
Playing in the frog pond at the
Boston Common


a trip to Old Orchard Beach, ME



time at the beach in Marshfield, MA
  
                                this year vs. last year



lots of trips to the skate park to ride the ramps



"I can do it all by myself"
indeed you can!

playing in puddles, we don't have
such things in Hot Kansas

                         this year vs. last year





goodbye beach
we'll see you next year

 






1 comment:

  1. Oh I missed you!! So glad you're back! Safe travels to you on your awesome Mama field trip!

    ReplyDelete