Eeeek, I can't believe sweet Lydia is going to be one next month!
Right after snapping this photo, my camera officially died, so I snapped a few more with my phone.
This past month was so fun (my favorite, so far) and Lydia has learned so many new tricks.
-claps her hands
-waves
-high fives
-pulls to standing
-crawls around the house, is getting better at navigating, she always finds me in the kitchen
-climbs up the stairs
-we lovingly call her "baby Godzilla" as she can demolish any project in a matter of seconds
-wiggles out of diaper changes
-still enjoys nursing, but is eating more and more solid food and the occasional drink of whole milk
Now it's time to party plan!
Right after snapping this photo, my camera officially died, so I snapped a few more with my phone.
| annoyed I keep telling her not to touch the plant |
| how most of this photo shoot goes |
This past month was so fun (my favorite, so far) and Lydia has learned so many new tricks.
-claps her hands
-waves
-high fives
-pulls to standing
-crawls around the house, is getting better at navigating, she always finds me in the kitchen
-climbs up the stairs
-we lovingly call her "baby Godzilla" as she can demolish any project in a matter of seconds
-wiggles out of diaper changes
-still enjoys nursing, but is eating more and more solid food and the occasional drink of whole milk
Now it's time to party plan!
No comments:
Post a Comment