Monday, February 22

8...it's my favorite number

Today Maeven sent us the guide to help us assemble dossier #2. It's the package of papers we will have to get ready to take to court with us. It does not look too difficult, but they are just so fussy about how everything needs to be organized. The good part is that we have more time to get these documents together.
The bad part...medical exams. I'm fine with the doctor. I'll go there for a yearly physical or if I'm really sick and that's that. Well our dossier has to have a letter written by our doctor about how wonderfully healthy we are. This needs to include a number of tests. TB, Hepatitis A B C, Syphilis, and HIV. That sounds like too much needle sticks for me, as one needle stick is a too much for me to handle. Ugh.
However, that is not the worst part. The worst is.... When in Moscow right before court we have to see a doctor. Not just one doctor, but eight!! Eight doctors. What they heck are they going to do to me? Eight Russian doctor and 2.5 hours on my way to court. Sounds horrid.

2 comments:

  1. That is the craziest thing I've ever heard! Eight doctors! I'd be scared to even see one of them, especially if they don't speak English. Well...that will make a simple blood draw here seem rather simple, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hear it might actually not be that bad, but man it sure sounds it.

    ReplyDelete