
bye bye Kazakhstan hello Russia, particularly Kemerovo
We were thrilled to adopt from Kazakhstan. I love so much about the program and the country. However, after receiving a letter saying there were a bunch of boys in Russia waiting. Waiting because the girls of their country are more popular. It was a pretty easy choice. We don't have to have anything re-done accept some wording in the home study. So instead of an under two year old in 12 -18 months it's more like and under two year old by September ish. It's always ish with this adoption thing.
Nope, adoption is never easy. We adopted from Russia (twice) and Kaz. Yep, girls are always more popular, so idea why. Awesome you don't have to redo that much.
ReplyDeleteHi! I am so glad I found this blog.
ReplyDeleteWe are doing the exact same thing, and we are thrilled!!!
Have you gotten a referral yet? :)
Jenny
We did get a referral. He is 16 months old and so perfect.
ReplyDelete