Sunday, July 25

maybe the third time?

So far we have offered to purchase two homes and have gotten no where. This afternoon we went out with our agent again and saw some more potential homes. We put an offer in on one of them and will hopefully hear tomorrow morning.










The best part is the back yard. It has two big trees that are just screaming to have a hammock put between them.

9 comments:

  1. Your having a hard time finding a home. I am having a hard time selling a home. I have the house all picked out. Its just getting rid of this one.

    Good luck sweetie! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the results! This one looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the big tress in the backyard on this one. And there are tress in the front yard! The kitchen doesn't seem too tons different than the one you had here. Something other than carpet in the living area. This one looks like a winner! Good luck babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole downstairs is hardwood and stone tile, love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And are those white cabinets I see? You must be thrilled you white-cabinet-obsseso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly, they are not white cabinets. However, they are close. The house is actually a paint disaster. Not in a messy way but in a 'what the heck were you thinking' kind of way. Some of the trim is white. Some of the trim is the same as the wall color. Some of the doors are white. Some of the doors are the same as the trim and wall color. Most everything is a shade of brown, minus the really really red dining room and a crazy red bedroom. I actually think that is the reason the house has been on the market for 60 something days. Lucky for me there is NO wallpaper and I do know how to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found you blog while reading another. My husband and I live in KC and just adopted our first child from Russia....a 2-year-old boy. We arrived home from Vladivostok in January. Good luck with your adoption and the house-hunting!
    -Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trisha, we live in the Brookside neighborhood on the MO side of Kansas City (though hoping to move to the KS side in the next couple years). I would be happy to have you pick my brain! I can give you the name of our social worker if you need one, too. You can email me at marcy91969(at)yahoo(dot)com at any time with any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trisha/Jim You know I "don't do" this blog kind of stuff but I love the way that you write with such creative thought and this also seems a good way of keeping up with you. I really, really hope that the inspection goes well on Wednesday so that you can leave for Russia with less worry and stress about the housing issue - just concentrate on what needs to be done to get everything in order to bring your little guy home - SOON! (no negative thoughts about what might happen!!!!!) Have the very best, safest and most positive of trips. Travel with God. We love you, Aunt Cathy & Uncle Tom

    ReplyDelete