Okay, I'll admit it. I'm becoming obsessed with craigslist. Actually, I'm obsessed with transforming old lame inexpensive furniture into slightly more stylish furniture. Since I have finished refinishing the stuff I already own (dresser and dining room table), I'm turning to craig and his magical list.
Yesterday I picked up a breakfast sized table and two stools for $40. It's a tallish table that I am going to saw down to kid size, paint the legs, and call it a craft/puzzle table for our kid.
Tomorrow, I have a date at 3:30 to pick up a pair of night stands for $25. He needs to put his lamp and water cup on something, right?
Not killing trees to create new furniture or packaging, that's my green...photos eventually.
My sister could be your competition on Craig's List. She lives in your area and constantly finds great buys there. I haven't found much in the Lincoln area, but your new area is so vast, I'm sure you'll find awesome deals!!
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me! I'm more obsessed with selling things on Craigslist. It's less fun than buying things, but oh well. :)
ReplyDeleteI do a little "dumpster diving" in my neighbors' trash. It is amazing what they throw out. Lots of kids stuff with little wear and tear.
ReplyDelete