Thursday, November 24

happy 2nd anniversary, happy thanksgiving


The blog turns two today!   Let's review with a few statics.

*52,500 ish of you have stopped by to read. 

*The most popular post was Oliver's introduction.  Great choice!   With cookie information in second place and my complaints about not being in control rounding out the top three. 
*My favorite post is here, about finally believing that we are really doing this adoption thing.  

*Top ten countries that you all are from; US, Canada, Russia, Cyprus, New Zealand, Czech Republic, Israel, Germany, Australia, and The UK, but I guess you already know where you are from.

 I started the blog to keep friends and family up to date with the adoption, document the dates, and hopefully help someone along the way...because I felt helped by the bunches of blogs I read when we were at the beginning of the process.  Now I just write to document random events and activities, share food ideas, and share before an after pictures of house projects.  No house pics today, the place is a Thanksgiving explosion!  

Anyway, besides being our little two year anniversary it's also Oliver's first Thanksgiving.


Turkeys! To become dining room decor
That's a tree on the left.  Jim thought it
was an arm, he is so literal.
I'm making scones.  Oliver is eating the
rest of the pumpkin straight up.

Enjoying dinner with his parents and grandparents
Squash!!!

Hope you had/are having a great Thanksgiving!! 

2 comments:

  1. And I was excited to be over 1,500 views this week. :) Your blog is great and your personality shines through. Congrats on 2 great years, and here's to several more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don´t like eating squash, do you?

    ReplyDelete