Recently they went on vacation to Ireland to visit some friends. Today was my first day back since their trip. During the older daughters session I asked what was something fun she did. She mentioned she got to play giant Jenga and didn't even have to answer multiplication questions to play. End of story. We got to work.

Next it was the kindergartner's turn. Here is how it went.
Me -"I heard you got to play giant Jenga on your trip"
Her-"Yeah, it was a disgrace"
Me-Trying not to laugh "A disgrace, what happened"
Her -"Conrad knocked it over" (two year old brother)
Me-"That is disgraceful, did you try playing again"
Her-"We tried but it was unsuccessful"
I need to get my under two year old home quick because in order for him to be this funny, and me to understand it, I need to start teaching him English.
Are you sure this child is not yours? Sounds exactly like you! You found the perfect kids to work with.
ReplyDeleteI do love them. Hidden staircase, elaborate dragon cake, ornate kate word choosing five year old...perfect.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Nancy. They sound related (to you :)).
ReplyDeleteSound like darn cute kids!
ReplyDeleteYour kindergarten stories always make me smile. ;)
ReplyDeleteI want to be you when I grow up!
ReplyDelete