Too many house related posts, with more to come, so here is an Oliver only report.
The stuff he is doing when he isn't saying "no" or "I do it"
 |
| A rare nap on the couch |
We were invited to a little celebration of Kaz adopted kids. It was too much fun for Oliver. The exploring, the eating, the swimming. He fell asleep moments after getting in the car and was still asleep when I got him out, which never ever happens.
 |
| Thumbing through a novel |
|
 |
| Truck on the table | | |
|
|
|
|
|
Oliver's new favorite place to play is at the dining room table, which is usually fine. He will bring a pile of books over to read or bring some truck and cars to drive around. However, I draw the line at putting ride on toys on the table and then trying to ride them. Moments after the photo was taken tears were shed.
 |
| Working on pasty creme for some eclairs |
|
 |
| Approving the pastry creme |
|
 |
| Getting ready to call dada | |
|
|
 |
| Yogurt face |
I was in the middle of painting a piece of furniture, so Oliver fed himself his yogurt, or yoyoyoyo as he calls it.
 |
| Distressed when told it's not time to play with the camera |
Medical bits
-Visiting our IA doctor next week. Only about two and a half more months of TB medication, which will in turn mean a drastic reduction in visits to the doc. We love him, but his services are not covered by our insurance, since they are not considered "well baby" visits.
-Finally, we are visiting the pediatrician, also next week, actually the appointments are on back to back days. I called the pediatrician, or pedia-trisha as I used to call it as a child, back at the beginning of the summer. My goal was to have an appointment during the summer when I had less working hours. I called for the appointment but the doc only takes a new patient Wednesdays at 1:30, random, but okay fine.
Entertainment bits
-Oliver enjoys listening to songs and learning about letters over as starfall.com. When he wants me to go to that particular site he will start saying "MMMMmmmm" Guess we practice the letter M often.
-In the midst of a ragweed sponsored allergy attack (tis the season) I pull up a youtube excavator video on the computer. Four minutes of digger goodness and a catchy tune about the many qualities of the amazing excavator, Oliver is hooked. Now when I get my computer out he says "MMMMmmmmm, excavator, MMMmmmmm, excavator...." Guess there could be worse things.
Gym bits
-Every time we visit MyGym one of the instructors always says Oliver should be in a gymnastics class. Found a place near our house and it's cheaper than MyGym. Going for a visit sometime this week.
The best news
-The upcoming week is filled with sunshine and highs in the 70's, oh the joy!
i'm so glad you commented b/c i haven't visited your blog before. your oliver is precious!
ReplyDelete