Monday, September 26

not so nappy, second edition

Back here I wrote about my experience involving Oliver, nap time, diaper removal, and poop.  You know you want to read it again.

I was at work this afternoon and it was Jim's day off, so he was in charge.  Jim is very anti baby monitor.  He says "Oliver is a big boy and he doesn't need us spying on him."  So here is what happened while Jim wasn't "spying" on Oliver during "nap time"

-Removal of all clothing including the diaper
-Poop on the potty, good job
-Poop on the floor, it happens
-Poop on top of his dresser, what? 

Not it, perfect! 


4 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Maybe spying will be reconsidered by Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m gonna die of your stories! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny!!! Oh the stories I could tell you about poop and Annsley! Two words...duct tape!

    ReplyDelete