| aww look how small he was |
Oliver really likes cooking, but not all meals are child friendly to cook. Tonight I was making our version of teriyaki chicken which involves covering raw chicken with raw eggs, then flour, then the eggy floury chicken goes for a dip in some hot oil. Since I usually cook dinner while we are waiting for Jim to get home, and Oliver doesn't play well alone in his playroom...I have to get out something extra fun to keep him busy while I cook this dangerous meal.
-Plastic storage bin
-Measuring cups
-Spray bottle
-Squeeze bottle
-Some animals
-Warm water colored with food coloring (blue/green to remind us of St. Maarten)
-Beach towel for misplaced pours and splashes
It always starts off the same. Boy, outside the water, pants. Then there is boy, outside the water, in underwear. It always ends the same. Boy, naked, in the water. By the time he is chilly dinner is finished. A quick dry and dress and we are ready to eat.
we got the Learning Tower because our little one has always wanted to be in the middle of the action in the kitchen. It's a great investment, and safer than a typical stool. http://www.littlepartners.com/
ReplyDelete