We've been at work. Much more than usual. No time for house projects, pinterest projects, or anything all that exciting. Maybe all that "dude get on it" work from lent left me a little burnt out. Whatever the reason, all we've been doing is going to work, playing a bit, and eating dinner. Totally lame. Is it summer vacation yet?
I can't believe it's already May. Just a few more weeks and Oliver turns three! This week we are going to work on invitations and other fun party preparations. It was super exciting to celebrate his birthday last year, even though he was turning two it was his first birthday. This year he knows what a birthday is and even had suggestions as to who we should invite to the party. It's fun to hear who he wants at his celebration.
Other random bits...
-Oliver is very excited to see airplanes. When he sees one he stops in his tracks to find it then says "I want to go on airplane ride. I go to Massachusetts. I see grammy and pop-pop. I go to the ocean."
Do I brainwash Oliver into thinking that Massachusetts is the best place ever...yeah, what's it to ya?
-When Oliver hears an ambulance or something that may sound like one he says "I jump out window and go on ambulance ride!" followed by "I hope everybody okay"
-He can almost count to 20. 14&15, unnecessary. Check out his skills right here.
I can't believe it's already May. Just a few more weeks and Oliver turns three! This week we are going to work on invitations and other fun party preparations. It was super exciting to celebrate his birthday last year, even though he was turning two it was his first birthday. This year he knows what a birthday is and even had suggestions as to who we should invite to the party. It's fun to hear who he wants at his celebration.
Other random bits...
-Oliver is very excited to see airplanes. When he sees one he stops in his tracks to find it then says "I want to go on airplane ride. I go to Massachusetts. I see grammy and pop-pop. I go to the ocean."
Do I brainwash Oliver into thinking that Massachusetts is the best place ever...yeah, what's it to ya?
-When Oliver hears an ambulance or something that may sound like one he says "I jump out window and go on ambulance ride!" followed by "I hope everybody okay"
-He can almost count to 20. 14&15, unnecessary. Check out his skills right here.
I like the airplane and ambulance bits. He is already so compassionate!! Love it.
ReplyDeleteI know it was terrifing at the time. But the ambulance statement is hilarious now. Sorry!
ReplyDelete