Our updated I-171H arrived today, our documents have all been approved by our caseworker, and a trip to Topeka, to get everything apostilled, has been planned for Monday morning. Granted everything goes well I'll be able to submit our court dossier Tuesday or Wednesday.
Here are the next few steps...
-submit court dossier to our agency in IL
-dossier gets sent to Russia to be translated
-dossier gets delivered to our judge and she reads it
-hopefully the judge takes one glance at our dossier and thinks "I need to meet those people. Get them over here, now."
WAHHOOOOOO! YAY!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! *Fingers crossed* that everything goes quickly and smoothly now!
ReplyDeleteditto on the woo-hooo and yay!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, glad it finally came!
ReplyDeleteCongrats that is wonderful news! I hope you are able to travel soon!
ReplyDeleteGlad that the bureaucracy is moving forward... hopefully the trip will be very soon!
ReplyDelete