I go shopping on black friday. Not crazy Thanksgiving night shopping, or line up at 3am shopping, no running and pushing shopping, more like non aggressive 7am shopping. I visit my favorite places then go home and make breakfast.
This year I picked up a few good deals, a printer, some fleece lined pants for our kid, and a mop (thrilling). However, no shopping trip is complete without a trip to Banana Republic. They were having a 40% off everything sale, which is good because the store is so very over priced. Of course I found a skirt, I can always find a skirt, I have so many many skirts. But listen, it was $79.50 marked down to $12.97 with 40% off that equals $7.78. Well it is a size too big but nutella was on sale at Target, so I'm sure everything will work out.
Good thinking on the nutella and a too big skirt! Can't go wrong there! ;)
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha!! You "too big skirt"/Nutella plan absolutely cracked me up! LOVE it!!! That was definitely an AWESOME deal!!!!
ReplyDelete