Wednesday, October 5

normal?

In general, if you have to ask am I normal, or is this normal, the answer is usually going to be no.  If it was normal you wouldn't need to ask. 

Oliver has been wondering about a few things.

Is it normal to be this handsome at 8am?

Is it normal to be this excited about hanging one armed? 

Is it normal to keep hanging one armed? 

How about hanging around upside down, normal?


Is it normal to insist upon carrying giant boxes to the post office?

My dear boy, you are not normal, you are extraordinary.  Extraordinary in the above pictured ways and a million others.  
-----
Upon arriving to the post office and mailing the above package a woman commented on Oliver's strapping good looks.  She said the combination of blonde hair and brown eyes is knowing as an American Beauty.  No no, I think in my head, he is a Russian Gem. 

5 comments:

  1. O my I love this what a wonderful son!!! Dark brown hair and a baby blue eyes Trisha your an American Beauty!!! He is a Russian Gem..Love u all, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I love him. And I love you as a mom. Fits you so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooooo cute and adorable! But aren´t you afraid that he would fall down from this trapeze thing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sara, he is so strong it's crazy. He has never fallen. However, sometimes he likes to hook his legs and let go with his arms, I'm always right near him for that because sometimes his legs don't hold on tight enough.

    ReplyDelete