Tuesday, October 18

windy

So windy the pinwheel spins on its own 

bubbles blow themselves

and all his hair ends up in the middle.

 --------------


Oliver saw a shark somewhere, and started swimming away...fast.




Do you pinterest?  Yes, then you understand the addiction.  No, well just google it.  Join if you want all your free time stolen, want to feel like you are the least creative human that ever walked the planet, or are looking for solutions to just about anything cooking, cleaning, fashion, decorating, DIY, potty training, etc.  Anyway, I finally did something I pinned.  Thanks for the pat on the back!  We made sidewalk paint, way more fun then chalk.  Basically it's equal parts water & cornstarch with some food coloring.  Oliver thought it was pretty awesome and it cleaned off easily when we watered the garden.  Please ignore the fact that our front steps have fallen off, unless you have a solution. 





1 comment:

  1. Argh- I am having such issues with responding to blogs lately- trying this again.

    LOVE Pinterest!! I've made a few things I've pinned- love getting new ideas for projects!
    PS- you should post some pics of some of your projects, like your kidlet table and stools- I bet other people would repin them! ;o)

    ReplyDelete