Currently the meteorologist is on TV telling me about vast amounts (well only 5 inches) of snow that is headed to the area in the next 48 hours. Last time it snowed here (6 inches) everything shut down and school was closed for two days. I love snow, but if it could just hold off until after 11:o7AM Wednesday, as predicted, that would be great, thanks.
So Wednesday morning it is, let the games begin.
Moscow -we get the chance to be poked and prodded by 8 doctors in one day! Not really a huge fan of the doctor, not looking forward to having blood drawn, but will attempt bravery.
Kemerovo -Visiting the orphanage on the 24th and court on the 25th Jim leaves on the 26th and flies all the way back home in one insane day of traveling. I'll stay the 10 day wait and around Feb 8th I get to pick up our babe from the orphanage, a good day. A day I can't even picture in my head.
Moscow- We (baby & I) will fly to Moscow on Feb 9th and apply for his visa and passport. While we wait for these papers to be processed we will enjoy extra fluffy feather pillows at the hotel, test out the ergo baby carrier as we wander around Moscow, read books, play cars, learn about crayons, and have general fun times before flying back to Kansas on the 17th.
Got free time? Say a few prayers for us.
-safe travels
-a YES from the judge
-NO date changes that require re-booking of airline tickets due to adoption drama, yes I believe in miracles
My prayers are with you! Everything will go just as you wrote. Lots of Love.
ReplyDeletePrayers from CT for everything to go smoothly as planned!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Trisha. I will be praying.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited your you guys!!!! Enjoy Travelers Cafe, though I'm sure it won't be the same without us (remember - non smoking is to the right!). Please post lots of pictures once you can and GOOD LUCK!!!
ReplyDeleteTrisha--Wishing you the best! So excited for you and your family!! I'll be praying for safe travels and plenty of heavenly favor!
ReplyDeleteGod bless on your journey. We'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteSo excited!! Can't wait for more updates and photos!! Many positive vibes coming your way...! ';o)
ReplyDeleteGood luck and have fun! Can't wait to hear more and see pics!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you. Eight doctors? Really? Wow! I can not wait to hear all the details and meet your little man. I think I need to stop in Kansas over Spring Break to see this little guy!
ReplyDeleteNathalie, it won't be the same without you and your mom. We are travel alone this time, so lame and not nearly as entertaining...until the babe is released from the orphanage then the entertainment will begin!
ReplyDelete