Wednesday, January 12

that's not me

In the midst of my last ditch effort to collect all the necessary paperwork for Russia I noticed the address on my lab results was incorrect. That's not going to cut it in Russia. I call the doctor's office daily and make my request for the address to be fixed. Eventually they respond and I tell them where to fax it. Jim receives two faxes in his email and forwards them on to me.

I start scrolling through....

Edward?

Born 1929?

All I wanted was for them to fix my address not send me 11 pages of some old guy's medical information. My first thought, I don't have time for this. My second being aren't their privacy laws? Luckily the next fax was actually my information with the correct address.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. Yes, it's called HIPAA and what they did is a big no no.

    Hope you get it all straightened out ASAP.

    ReplyDelete