Number 26, rake the yard. We have an oak tree which doesn't finish dropping its leaves until the spring. So after nap, this afternoon, Oliver and I finished the raking.
Number 32, iron or burn the pile of laundry. I ironed it. I know, I'm shocked too.
Number 13, dining room. We actually use our dining room on a daily basis. The main issues are; Oliver's crusty chair, the area around his chair, and my growing stash of cookbooks. I'm happy to say all crust has been removed, the floor is clean (for now), and my cookbooks are neat and orderly (for now)
So proud of you! I've been thinking for a few weeks that I'm going to compile my own list when we return home from this trip so I can tackle my home! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteI also am inspired. To sleep. Your list is too daunting for me. I'll show you mine some other time and we can compare... :)
ReplyDelete