Today I worked in the office. The office is furthest from the main area of our house and I think this causes stuff to get trapped there. Some of the random things I found in the office include; a reamer (thing that gets the juice out of the lemon), measuring spoon, and the drill. However, the biggest issue is, of course, paperwork. Let's just say that adoption isn't green. We are responsible for the destruction of a few large trees. I'll be able to pack cookies in shredded adoption paperwork for the next few months. Then Jim has his little pile of stuff he thinks might be important at the time, but turns out it isn't. I know this because I made him go though his "important" pile and 90% was placed in the shred pile. So the papers are all organized and all the random bits of stuff are living in their actual homes. A big pile is being shredded, a small pile made it to the trash, and a couple things joined the donation pile.
A few people, including Jim, asked why the list had items that were repeated. It's either because...
1. I'm not amazing enough to do that job in one day
2. I have a two year old that enjoys "helping" but enjoys playing at the park more
3. I still have a part time job outside the house, need to cook dinner and have to keep the rest of the house in order
4. All of the above.
No comments:
Post a Comment