Thursday, March 10

day one

Here is what's going on.
Jim can't stand that I prefer to clean closets or the laundry room or the basement before I clean the rest of the house. I don't know why but I just like it that way. So for day one, mission one I cleaned the kindergarten room. It's a room in our basement where I store my teacher stuff. Last summer, between moving, I worked as a tutor. Great job! but when combined with moving and needing random things for each different child my supplies turned into bins of disaster and they were all thrown into this room.

This isn't a before picture, sadly it's a during picture.
I didn't decide to document the journey until
I already started it

Trash box

Victorious! Amy, Nancy, Bryce...please notice
I'm wearing my "winner" metal

4 comments:

  1. I have about 20 boxes in my basement of my teacher stuff and my husband CAN'T WAIT TO TOSS IT! It's been there for 10 years :)

    And how the heck do you find the time to do a big project like that with a toddler????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MAN!!!

    I love it!

    Winner fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanette,
    I only taught for 6 years so far, so I haven't acquired that much stuff yet. Oliver and I did one hour in the morning. The fun pull everything out of the boxes hour. He enjoyed playing with some of the toys. I did the other two hours of work while he was napping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trisha,
    You are absolutely amazing! And inspirational! I'm going to make a list of 40 right now and start, too. This Lenten idea is good!

    ReplyDelete