This day last year was the longest day of my life. Literally. When you fly east you just keep adding more and more hours to your day. When your kid refuses to sleep it makes each added hour feel like three. I have no photos to document our time on the airplane, I try to forget it! Eventually, we made it back to Kansas City to Jim and a few friends waiting to welcome us home.
Feb 2011 Jan 2012
I don't normally wear Oliver in the front any more, he is too heavy...but I needed a photo! We snapped that one when we got home from our cruise.
-Here is last year's post about the trip home
-In case you missed it, here is a video review of our year
-In case you missed it, here is a video review of our year
A year at home! So crazy. This shall be the end of the "this time last year posts" thanks for bearing with me. I had a really awesome time in Russia and I like remembering it. Now we are on to a new year. Looking forward to; celebrating Oliver's 3rd birthday, visiting grammy and pop-pop in Massachusetts, starting preschool, and all the other adventures before us.
No comments:
Post a Comment