Monday, February 13

snow!

I'm feeling like a Southerner, excited about just an inch or two of snow.  Whatever, we will just have to take what we can get. 

I pulled out Oliver's snowpants that I found on sale at Target during a time when it was 60 and January.  I pulled out his boots we bought in Russia, nope, not at all anywhere near the size he was last year.  After work we stopped at Target for a new pair of boots (50% off) and a sled (30% off)!!  I wouldn't normally deem an inch of snow worthy of sledding, but it's been a boring winter and sledding is my total favorite.  Oliver quickly learned that sledding with mama is way more fun and much safer than trying to sled down the hill with dad. 


getting a ride from daddy

pulling dada


 

trying to play in the snow last winter, in moscow


No comments:

Post a Comment