I'm getting distracted. When you change/fix something about your house you notice 19 other things that could benefit from a change. Like the bush/tree debate. Oh and just so you know I knew the answer was B, but I can't propose a job like that to my husband without backup. I think I'll mention the idea to him tomorrow and if he is thinking it is a useless task I will refer him to your many comments. I was distracted by a few other things, but I forget what they were. Oh well, here are the things I have managed to accomplish in the last few days.
Item 20, recycle the glass. It's all loaded in the car and there is a glass recycling place near church so it will be taken care of in the morning. Again, why can't glass be recycled with everything else? This was not an issue in Boston.
Item 8, guest room. Why would there be anything in the guest room dresser? I don't have any guests currently staying here and if I did would they need the packages that their curtains came in, or old door knobs, or a small fake christmas tree with rubber bugs in it? No, no they would not. So it's all cleaned out. It's ready for you. When are we having a sleep over?
Item 9, guest bathroom. Towel ring has been hung, but it turned out the towel bar was a bit too large so it was returned and I think I'll find some hooks instead. Also decided that the cabinet needs to be painted, but that shall wait for another day. This does not effect the functionality of the bathroom, so you can still come for that sleep over.
Item 16, laundry room. It serves its laundry washing/drying purpose and is now well organized.
Item 22, playroom. Okay at this exact moment the playroom is clean. I can't make any guarantees past 8AM tomorrow. The main thing I wanted to do in there was get the fish tank set up and running. It's looking good and we have two little fish that Oliver wishes he could swim with.
Ya for having more done than left to do!
Your offer for a sleepover sounds tempting. I applaud your efforts to complete your to-do list. And Oliver is adorable.
ReplyDeleteHey! Your little guy is so cute! Geoff and I can't wait to meet him - any east coast trips planned? Say hey to Jim for us.
ReplyDeleteLOL I"m loving your list! I'm impressed with how much you are/have accomplished too.
ReplyDeleteYou'll have it where you want it in no time!