Thursday, April 14

thirty three, thirty four, thirty five

In a sudden urge to clean I managed to knock 3 things off the list last night. Oliver was asleep and Jim was called out to work.

Item 10, kitchen cabinets. Took everything out, wiped out the cupboards, put everything back in and in its proper location. Cleaned the outside of the cabinets and drawers. Managed to find a few things that I could get rid of like the beaters to the dead hand mixer I threw away months ago. Also decided that it was time to restock our dishes. A broken bowl here, a dropped plate there = a miss matched set of dishes. With a 2007 20% off your whole purchase coupon to Bed, Bath & Kitchen Oliver and I set off to fix our dish situation. (not last night, we did that this morning)

Item 11, appliances. Scrubbed off all those kid prints from the fridge, dishwasher, and stove. Then cleaned the insides of said appliances. Well not the dishwasher, it's job is to wash it doesn't need me.

Item 12, all the other kitchen stuff. Counters cleaned (but why we are getting new ones soon), pantry organized, sink scrubbed, and floor swept and steam mopped.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally impressed, and exhausted just thinking about all you've done :)

    ReplyDelete