showing his teeth
that's a bear head in his grips (from another costume)
cook it, and eat
Kelly, thanks for the giant box of clothes. Oliver found the costumes that evening, but it was 90 so we left them in the box and investigated them this morning.
He is too cute. Looks like he is growing already!
ReplyDeleteOh, both of our boys love to pretend play with costumes- we have a chest full of them! You've reminded me to keep my eyes peeled for little girl costumes now!
ReplyDeleteAwwww! Love it!
ReplyDeleteSo very cute! Love the title!
ReplyDeletePlease clone him, I must have my own Oliver-a-saurus!
ReplyDeleteIt is so much fun watching Oliver grow and change in America. He so appears to be following in his mothers footsteps as a character. Keep the pictures and posts coming, we love thme
ReplyDeleteSudie
VERY cute! I smiled right away as I recognized the little dino. Good thing he's wearing it now cuz he's gonna be way too big for it by Halloween!
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY precious!
ReplyDelete