Thursday, April 21

minus two

Managed to finish the 40 projects, with the exception of two items.

item 7, babe's room (develop and hang photos)
His room is lovely and cheerful, but I haven't hung any photos yet. There are a few pictures developed and in frames on his dress and a shelf. He also has a bulletin board with some of his art and a couple other photos, but nothing has really made it too the wall. Sometime...

item 29, energy efficient light
Well we have a lot of them, but I didn't change all the lights. I have a hard time picking out the correct ones. Too bright, too soft, too long to get bright enough, is it only me? Anyway, the lights that are used the most; kitchen, living room, our room, and Oliver's all have compact florescent and I have a few left to install in the guest room. A lot, but not all of them made the switch.

Our house still has a number of things that could be done to make it better, but this was a night jump start. In the next couple days I'll take a few photos of some projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment